AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @Avery_Books: Love this @netgalley list of books for #breastcancerawareness, including A CANCER IN THE FAMILY & @cookforyourlife. http:/… 7 minutes ago
- RT @UdonEnt: Check out the awesome reviews that Manga Classics: Emma has been getting on Net Galley! s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/6… #Austen #Emma … 1 hour ago
- RT @Dina_at_Disney: Today @FrankieBoom made MY wish come true, now let's grant @NetGalley wishes! #Passenger @alexbracken @HyperionTeens ht… 1 hour ago
- RT @gallicbooks: Visit us on @NetGalley new titles incl The Baker St Phantom & Monsieur le Commandant netgalley.com/pub/gallicbooks http://t.co/TL… 1 hour ago
- RT @AMACOMBooks: Archiving Venture Mom on @NetGalley on 10/20! If you requested it, please post your review ow.ly/Lfkw2 http://t… 2 hours ago
- RT @HyperionTeens: Hey guys! Be on the lookout for @NetGalley wish-granting approvals for PASSENGER, thanks to @Dina_at_Disney!! http://t.c… 4 hours ago
- RT @MJSummersBooks: BREAKING HEARTS is now LIVE on @NetGalley and I couldn't be more thrilled. Thanks to Netgalley & all their reviewers! h… 20 hours ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers