AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @SarahHarwood_: This is not a drill. #FirstOneMissing by @MsTamarCohen is now up on @NetGalley: bit.ly/1GD6T0F Go, go, go (+blog… 6 hours ago
- RT @GregFGifune: Att: Media, bookstore buyers, librarians, bloggers/reviewers.DEVIL'S BREATH is on NetGalley. s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/6… http:… 6 hours ago
- Are you attending #BEA15 this Wednesday-Friday? Then stop by our booth to say "hi" & have your questions answered! Booth #DZ1957 1 day ago
- @Miss_Qm If you have any questions about your Ratio please contact support by clicking the Help tab in your account. 😀 1 day ago
- RT @AMACOMBooks: Mommy bloggers: Take care of kids & take care of business. Request @VentureMom on @NetGalley ow.ly/MQEim http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @BerkleyRomance: There's still time #InterMixMonday! Grab upcoming digital titles now by @amergina @ZAMaxfield @LMorrisWriter & more! ht… 1 day ago
- RT @BerkleyRomance: Take a look at our publisher page on @NetGalley now and get ready for some incredible romances! netgalley.com/catalog/publis…… 2 days ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers