AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- @tiana_reads Good luck! We're rooting for you! #bookadvocate 4 minutes ago
- RT @Amberinblunderl: If you blog about #YA and love #fantasy, you can request my debut novel GARDEN OF THORNS on @NetGalley: https://t.co/0… 6 minutes ago
- RT @AmandaFoody: In case you missed the news, you can request ARCs of DAUGHTER now at #Netgalley 🎪🔥🔪🔮🎪 twitter.com/amandafoody/st… 2 hours ago
- RT @BerkleyRomance: There's 45 minutes left of #IntermixMonday - head to @NetGalley now for early access to three upcoming romances! https:… 2 hours ago
- RT @Mark_J_Mayes: So grateful to all NetGalley reviewers! 6 reviews here for The Gift Maker s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/1… You rock! x :-) @urbane… 2 hours ago
- RT @BethEllynSummer: Book bloggers and reviewers!! My debut YA novel is now available for request on NetGalley!!… instagram.com/p/BQ5hyMagg-o/ 3 days ago
- RT @EBain: THE DISAPPEARANCES is up on Netgalley! s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/1… ✨ Plus, win an ARC on Instagram: instagram.com/ebmwrites #amreadi… 3 days ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers