AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @JenniferShirk: If you're on #Netgalley WRONG BROTHER, RIGHT MATCH is up now! Just in time for the holidays. s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/9… #bo… 20 hours ago
- Our latest Reader Spotlight is on Brittany at @bookaddictguide - read our interview, esp. if you love YA! ow.ly/N0cK305lEi9 1 day ago
- RT @MontanaBornBook: Are you a @NetGalley professional reader? @VellaCMunn's Taming his Montana Heart is available for review! https://t.co… 1 day ago
- RT @BelgraviaB: Currently on @NetGalley... netgalley.com/pub/gallicbooks Request them now! https://t.co/bYUTbSwHL2 1 day ago
- RT @fictionpubteam: Brilliant new thriller #TheGirlBehindTheLens available on @NetGalley now! netgal.ly/PWXwEB 1 day ago
- RT @jessmichaelsbks: Reviewers: One Summer of Surrender is available for review on @netgalley - s2.netgalley.com/publisher/titl… #erotic #historical… 1 day ago
- RT @BonnierZaffre: Calling all #bookbloggers 📢 Last chance to request #TheLongestWinter by @longestwinter92 on @NetGalley: https://t.co/Ccz… 1 day ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers