AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @bookouture: Delighted to let you know that @carolewyer's Life Swap has now been added to our NetGalley profile. Go grab it! https://t.c… 1 day ago
- Yes!! twitter.com/MissPippiReads… 1 day ago
- What literary location have you dreamed of visiting? #BookAdvocate 1 day ago
- RT @Arcturusbooks: Now on @NetGalley: Hunting Monsters. 5 copy #giveaway on Monday! | #cryptozoology netgal.ly/Mt8E9q https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @AMACOMBooks: We'll be archiving THE CONFIDENCE EFFECT on @NetGalley next week, 2/11. Post your reviews ASAP: ow.ly/Uhylm 1 day ago
- RT @mira_booksUK: #Weekendread alert! #TheDisappearance by @BellaKay is now up for request @NetGalley! 📚 ☕ bit.ly/1Poae4w https://… 1 day ago
- RT @endeavour_press: Why not go on over and check out our page on @NetGalley? We're offering #free #review copies of some of our latest #mu… 1 day ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers