AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @bookouture: Time to Die by @Caroline_writes. A gripping serial killer thriller with a breath-taking supernatural twist @NetGalley http:… 7 hours ago
- RT @matadorbooks: .@NetGalley's books of the month features our very own Lesia Daria and her heartfelt debut novel Forty One! https://t.co/… 8 hours ago
- It's #FYRFriday!! Which independent publisher(s) were you happy to discover this year? #BookAdvocate 10 hours ago
- RT @aprilcapa: Attn all readers: This is so much fun - I joined the NetGalley Challenge! #BookAdvocate s2.netgalley.com/badge/share/e0… 11 hours ago
- You have just a few hours left to figure out this week's Scavenger Hunt! Get your answers in now! ow.ly/Rvtxx #BookAdvocate 11 hours ago
- RT @SamEades: AND also live on @NetGalley and perfect Bank Holiday reading for crime fans, the scariest book since Red Dragon https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- RT @SamEades: Live on @NetGalley and perfect Bank Holiday reading: s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/7… http://t.co/SX7ZAh1DDY 13 hours ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers