About: Lindsey Rudnickas
- I am the Digital Concierge for NetGalley, serving as a liaison between our Publisher community and our Reader community. Twitter: @NetGalley
Posts by Lindsey Rudnickas:
May 7, 2010 The NetGalley Scoop: All About Our Members
May 3, 2010 NetGalley BEA Buzz Schedule!
April 16, 2010 The NetGalley Scoop: Makeover Edition
January 28, 2010 Welcome Hay House Week at NetGalley!
December 9, 2009 It’s Welcome Harlequin Week at NetGalley!
November 23, 2009 A good resource…
November 9, 2009 NetGalley loves librarians!
AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @AmandaFoody: In case you missed the news, you can request ARCs of DAUGHTER now at #Netgalley 🎪🔥🔪🔮🎪 twitter.com/amandafoody/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @BerkleyRomance: There's 45 minutes left of #IntermixMonday - head to @NetGalley now for early access to three upcoming romances! https:… 1 hour ago
- RT @Mark_J_Mayes: So grateful to all NetGalley reviewers! 6 reviews here for The Gift Maker s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/1… You rock! x :-) @urbane… 1 hour ago
- RT @BethEllynSummer: Book bloggers and reviewers!! My debut YA novel is now available for request on NetGalley!!… instagram.com/p/BQ5hyMagg-o/ 3 days ago
- RT @EBain: THE DISAPPEARANCES is up on Netgalley! s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/1… ✨ Plus, win an ARC on Instagram: instagram.com/ebmwrites #amreadi… 3 days ago
- RT @simonschusterUK: Crime fiction & #AgathaChristie fans, you can now request #ATalentforMurder by @andrewwilsonaw on @NetGalley... https:… 3 days ago
- RT @IllinoisPress: Why do people #march? To feel empowered. To demand #justice. To feel united. #whyimarch ow.ly/lzJW308xTyl https://… 3 days ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers