About: Lindsey Rudnickas
- I am the Digital Concierge for NetGalley, serving as a liaison between our Publisher community and our Reader community. Twitter: @NetGalley
Posts by Lindsey Rudnickas:
June 18, 2012 Armchair ALA with NetGalley
October 11, 2011 NetGalley October is here!
May 13, 2011 NetGalley at BEA: giveaway update & more!
March 4, 2011 We’re back!
AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @KensingtonBooks: Hey @NetGalley users, November titles are up for review now! Check out the new additions waiting for your review http:… 18 hours ago
- You have until Friday to figure out our Scavenger Hunt! ow.ly/RHBFX #BookAdvocate 18 hours ago
- RT @AMACOMBooks: Don't forget: we have great books available for request via @Netgalley ow.ly/RDCnS http://t.co/xHjSSBYboo 20 hours ago
- RT @TulePublishing: Are you a @NetGalley professional reader? Don't forget to request our latest titles! #amreading #readzTule #romance htt… 20 hours ago
- RT @gallicbooks: Last day of Pascal Garnier's Boxes avail on @NetGalley. Make the most of it, give it a go and review it! http://t.co/tbbg… 21 hours ago
- RT @MikeRobbins19: The last few days to get Three Seasons for review on @NetGalley. s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/6… #amreading http://t.co/BRViL8nf… 21 hours ago
- RT @HarperImpulse: Ready to read on @NetGalley RIGHT NOW, @NicTatano's COVER GIRL! s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/7… http://t.co/lTaoBGpyvu 21 hours ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers