About: Lindsey Rudnickas
- I am the Digital Concierge for NetGalley, serving as a liaison between our Publisher community and our Reader community. Twitter: @NetGalley
Posts by Lindsey Rudnickas:
June 18, 2012 Armchair ALA with NetGalley
October 11, 2011 NetGalley October is here!
May 13, 2011 NetGalley at BEA: giveaway update & more!
March 4, 2011 We’re back!
AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @GrimesOneMedia: Visit our @NetGalley url at netgalley.com/pub/grimesonem… to request a review today http://t.co/AEKNVv6QCU 3 days ago
- Read our interview with new adult blog @BookBriefs for blogging tips & new titles not to be missed! ow.ly/SRkNU 3 days ago
- RT @bookouture: Hop on over to @NetGalley because @hollymartin00's Snowflakes on Silver Cove is now available to request http://t.co/b90Ay5… 3 days ago
- @1lng1 If you contact our support team they can help! ow.ly/SQLuK 3 days ago
- We're curious too! #BookAdvocate twitter.com/ScintillatingS… 4 days ago
- RT @UKCarina: Psssssst! @TheSophieDash's UNMASKING OF A LADY is now available on @NetGalley - limited time only!! #amreading http://t.co/WV… 4 days ago
- RT @bookouture: Ooooh, if there are any @hollymartin00 fans out there, we may have a little @NetGalley treat for you later. Join us at 4.45… 4 days ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers