About: Lindsey Rudnickas
- I am the Digital Concierge for NetGalley, serving as a liaison between our Publisher community and our Reader community. Twitter: @NetGalley
Posts by Lindsey Rudnickas:
June 18, 2012 Armchair ALA with NetGalley
October 11, 2011 NetGalley October is here!
May 13, 2011 NetGalley at BEA: giveaway update & more!
March 4, 2011 We’re back!
AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- The March Indie Next list is ready! View the titles that booksellers recommend: ow.ly/Y8HBf 2 hours ago
- RT @SamEades: Heading to @NetGalley tomorrow to approve a load of #shtum requests. If you fancy reading a tearjerker and a heartwarmer head… 3 hours ago
- RT @WWNortonLibrary: Look what DRC is now ready to request! @robinsbooks netgalley.com/catalog/publis… https://t.co/h3oLPEyX7w 4 hours ago
- RT @V_Mpress: VMP books on NetGalley this month... https://t.co/pyeatEDCOf 4 hours ago
- RT @MIRAInk: Don't miss your chance to review #NightStudy by Maria V Snyder! Request it now @NetGalley bit.ly/1Jrinb0 5 hours ago
- RT @endeavour_press: Are you getting excited for #Shakespeare400? Then grab your #free #review copy of his revealing #bio on @NetGalley! ht… 5 hours ago
- RT @AardvarkBureau: You are loving it! Here's what @NetGalley reviewers are saying. netgal.ly/ylgTXc PS Now only £.99p on Kindle htt… 10 hours ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers