About: Lindsey Rudnickas
- I am the Digital Concierge for NetGalley, serving as a liaison between our Publisher community and our Reader community. Twitter: @NetGalley
Posts by Lindsey Rudnickas:
June 18, 2012 Armchair ALA with NetGalley
October 11, 2011 NetGalley October is here!
May 13, 2011 NetGalley at BEA: giveaway update & more!
March 4, 2011 We’re back!
AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @pippajaygreen: Last day to get Keir @ #NetGalley (& to vote for the gorgeous cover by @DanielleFine1 ) s2.netgalley.com/catalog/book/6… #timetra… 17 hours ago
- The last day in June deserves a moment of literary wanderlust... ow.ly/P0dtW 18 hours ago
- RT @NisiShawl: Intyview on August 1 antho Stories for Chip up: @sfsignal: sfsignal.com/archives/2015/… And ARCs available via @NetGalley: https:/… 20 hours ago
- @Holly1994 If you come across any issues, let us know by clicking the Help tab in your account! 20 hours ago
- @KaitlinS16 Thanks!! 20 hours ago
- RT @AMACOMBooks: Librarians, booksellers, and reviewers: TALKING TO CRAZY is available on @NetGalley! We'd love to hear your thoughts. http… 20 hours ago
- RT @TulePublishing: Are you a @NetGalley professional reader? @julierbenson's "To Love a Texas Cowboy" is up for review! #amreading #love h… 21 hours ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers