AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- @kindlejo_jo yay! Happy anniversary! 1 hour ago
- Have you discovered NetGalley? Tell us which devices you use to download your approved titles: ow.ly/rFHFV 2 hours ago
- RT @CambridgeUP_NY: Librarians, read up on the war in Libya and what it means for NATO, the US, and the Middle East: bit.ly/1hMB49K 2 hours ago
- RT @readloveswept: New on @NetGalley @SallyEggert 's IN THE DARK is available now! ow.ly/rDOJf 2 hours ago
- RT @TheBodleyHead: All that #Knowledge information is now up on @NetGalley. For how to rebuild civilization post-apocalypse request here ht… 4 hours ago
- RT @KnowledgeCiv: Book proofs on rebuilding civ post-apoc now on @NetGalley. Request here bit.ly/1bWqg6t for a copy @TheBodleyHead 4 hours ago
- @readsalways Hi there! If you contact support with the title name they can take a closer look for you! ow.ly/rFszC 4 hours ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers