AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @RindaElliott: FORETOLD is on Netgalley! netgalley.com/catalog/show/i… @HarlequinTEEN 1 day ago
- RT @CambUP_Law: The Punisher's Brain and Justice Through Apologies are now available on Netgalley bit.ly/1dwhls4 #CambUPLaw 1 day ago
- RT @CambridgeUP_NY: The actions of escaped slaves led to the Emancipation Proclamation: read the untold story on @NetGalley http://t.co/lKk… 1 day ago
- RT @KoganPageUSA: New titles added to @NetGalley! View them all here netgalley.com/catalog/list/b… 1 day ago
- Congratulations to all the winners at last night's UK PPC Annual Awards! ow.ly/uiEke 1 day ago
- RT @TransworldBooks: 3 brilliant & very very different @DoubledayUK titles have just been uploaded @NetGalley. bit.ly/1bSdvax E-rea… 1 day ago
- RT @DaveThackeray: Big love to @netgalley for helping us journalists help others find the very best books on #WorldBookDay. 1 day ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers