AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @dundurnpress: Love Canadian politics? #IrresponsibleGovernment by @brentrathgeber sheds light on Canadian democracy. @NetGalley http://… 5 hours ago
- RT @TundraBooks: Looking forward to the Haze blog tour in Sept! Take a look at what bloggers will be raving about on @NetGalley http://t.co… 6 hours ago
- RT @dundurnpress: If you like #Fantasy, try #LivesofKings by @lucyleid. Book 2 in the #SevenWanderers trilogy is on @NetGalley. http://t.co… 6 hours ago
- RT @midnightinkbook: Need a #Fridayreads? We just added THE ACCIDENTAL ALCHEMIST, A KILLER RETREAT & DYING FOR THE PAST to @NetGalley https… 7 hours ago
- @DebNemeth Yeah! That's a great pick! 7 hours ago
- @sabrinaslibrary That's a good pick! 7 hours ago
- RT @StinaLL: For those with a @NetGalley account, LET ME KNOW is now available!!! #NA netgalley.com/catalog/show/i… … 7 hours ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers