AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @Wordfarer: Download a review copy of More than Meets the Eye from @NetGalley now! @matadorbooks ow.ly/vDHJa 1 day ago
- RT @CambridgeUP_NY: Leading scholarship concerning the First World War, from poetry to humanitarianism, all in one reader: @NetGalley http… 1 day ago
- RT @matadorbooks: A husband, wife & ex-lover embark on an intimate journey in Counting Wild Strawberries, available from @NetGalley! https:… 1 day ago
- RT @matadorbooks: Fancy a thrilling read? Stalin's Gold by @MarkEllis15 is now available to review on @NetGalley netgalley.com/catalog/show/i… 2 days ago
- RT @UKCarina: #LookingforAlex? @MarianDillon17's heartstopping tale of best friends, London punks & first love bit.ly/1m2s02T #East… 2 days ago
- RT @roesolo: Salem Hyde's Back, and she's making birthdays bigger and... well, interesting. @frankcammuso @abramskids @netgalley http://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @TransworldBooks: To our dearest bookworms. Our @NetGalley catalogue is totes brimming with marvellous books. Here's a sneak peek http:/… 2 days ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers