About: Lindsey Rudnickas
- I am the Digital Concierge for NetGalley, serving as a liaison between our Publisher community and our Reader community. Twitter: @NetGalley
Posts by Lindsey Rudnickas:
June 18, 2012 Armchair ALA with NetGalley
October 11, 2011 NetGalley October is here!
May 13, 2011 NetGalley at BEA: giveaway update & more!
March 4, 2011 We’re back!
May 7, 2010 The NetGalley Scoop: All About Our Members
May 3, 2010 NetGalley BEA Buzz Schedule!
April 16, 2010 The NetGalley Scoop: Makeover Edition
AboutFollow the Reader is the blog of NetGalley (www.netgalley.com), a place where professional readers — reviewers, media, bloggers, journalists, librarians, booksellers and educators — can read and request digital galleys they want to review.
“Like” us on Facebook!
- RT @phdowding: If you like creepy stories check out Jake & the Giant Hand my new novel for middle grade readers, now on @NetGalley http://t… 3 hours ago
- NetGalley's @KrisRad reviewed Little Wolves by Thomas Maltman ow.ly/ut8JW @NightBirder @soho_press 4 hours ago
- RT @gilded_lady: Yay! Nabbed the Dangerous Dream novella! @NetGalley 5 hours ago
- RT @jessicapellien: Reviewers -- put in requests for a new history of Philology (yes, Philology) via @netgalley: netgalley.com/catalog/show/i… #H… 6 hours ago
- RT @fridayproject: We've just added 4 new titles to review on @NetGalley, do take a look: netgalley.com/catalog/list?b… 6 hours ago
- @skyelyte Correct! We offer digital galleys only. You can read more here: ow.ly/urtBm 23 hours ago
- RT @CambridgeUP_NY: Social evolution and criminal justice have always gone hand-in-hand. How? Find out: Punisher's Brain on @NetGalley http… 1 day ago
Tag Cloud#1b1t #amazonfail #fembook #followreader #queryfail ABA advertising agent ALA Amazon Angela James authors BEA Bethanne Patrick big publishers bloggers book clubs book consumers Book Expo book reviewers booksellers Brewster Kahle buying habits Carina Press Carolyn Reidy Colleen Lindsay contest curation DRM DRM-free e-books e-commerce e-galleys ebook pricing Edelweiss galleys Gary Vaynerchuck Harlequin indie bookstores IndieBound indie publishers iPhone Jane Friedman Jeff Howe Kassia Krozser Kindle librarians libraries London Book Fair Malaprop's marketing Mike Shatzkin NetGalley new models nook Open Road Integrated Media paper Penguin Group poetry PoetrySpeaks.com PR Print-on-demand publicist publishers queer books reader communities reading social media Sony Reader Thomas Nelson Publishers twitter Unbridled Books university presses Vertigo Books women writers